Boris Johnson’s promise to give millions of Hong Kong citizens a path to UK citizenship is a remarkable offer from a government that has spent four years wrestling with Brexit so as to end the free movement of people from Europe. Was that historical responsibility to Hong Kong?
【 Nicholas Chan 】
- Liberal Democrats campaigner for Hong Kong
- Liberal Democrats
- Co-founder of Friends of Hong Kong.
【 Jeff Au 】
- Chief Strategy Officer, Community Development Initiative (CDI)
【 Michael Mo 】
- Convenor, Community Development Initiative (CDI)
- District Councilor, Tuen Mun
Date：27th Jun, 2020 (Saturday)
Time：4:00pm – 6:00pm
【Join for Free】
CDI is a charity organization and your support is needed for its policy research, education and advocacy and social services works, please feel free to reach us at www.cdiorg.hk/support-us/ if you would like to support us!